Friday, May 8, 2015

Sweltering in December


Facha Bella: Why did the police come and break up the party?
Brianna:I don't know honey
Anthony:I want 20 grandkids

                                         Brianna:We just had 10 kids
                                          Anthony:6 of our lovely kids went to the same place that we did for college
                                         
                                     







                                   
Anthony:One of you kids prepare some juice because me and your mother are burning up
Violet:Dad , you and mom look crazy right now
Brianna:Me and your father may be burning up right now but still you are not allowed to go outside in these conditions
Oliver:I'm sorry mom - I won't do it again
Brianna-It's fine now go inside and cool down
Charlie:Why is it so hot in the middle of December?
Violet:I don't know . Now help me make some juice
Oliver:Bye bye Olivia!
Brianna:Drink some more of your juice because it's good for you and cools you down a bit
Anthony: Look Brianna , our 2nd youngest daughter Violet likes David Ottomas
Brianna:I'm very happy for her!
Anthony:Hannah your lovely. Now what do you want to do with your life?
Hannah:I want to be a popularity sim like my older sister Olivia and be best friends with all the animals in the world
*FLASHBACK PHOTO*
Michele/Grandma:We had lovely vacation at Three Lakes until Chrissy wanted to go home.*rolls eyes*

*2 MORE FLASHBACK FAMILY PHOTOS*

Anthony:(snickers)Thank goodness you aren't a evil witch anymore Brianna
*THEN A NEW FAMILY CALLED THE OTTOMAS MOVES IN*
Then Avah Brown is bisexual
Anthony and Brianna make their party very long

8 comments:

  1. That's weird - it really was hot in spite of the season being winter? I don't think I've seen that happening in my game yet!
    Hooray for the juice maker :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe they got hot exercising...or something. :)

      Delete
  2. Good looking kids, and so nice for going to the same college that mom and dad did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys for the reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why would they be burning up on a cold day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @C.Syde and Librarian, I used the 'bat box' to make it hot in winter :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sims will have to endure in a messy world when you rule :)

    ReplyDelete