Sunday, April 5, 2015

Meet the Jocques

Happy Easter to you all! :)
I open up this lot for the first time after resetting Desiderata Valley and upon examining my documents I have 3 backups of the town made                                                                                        
I give Sophia a makeover     
Sophia- Popularity, Aries , LTW to become hand of Poseidon
Marcel- Family, Sagittarius , LTW to become head of SCIA
Violet- Popularity , Gemini , LTW to become predigistator 
I decide that since Sophia and Marcel will become elders in 13 days I let them try for another baby

It was successful(to prove this I bring up SimManipulator) 
Me:Dude you aren't goin' anywhere
Marcel:Why not?
Me: Because it isn't your LTW
Marcel:Crap
Me:Yay for Violet!
Violet:Thanks it took me a while
I sell the old computer and buy a custom computer
Me:You guys have a lot of money right now
Sophia:Thanks we earned a lot from the stock market
(I actually used motherlode to give them more money)
Me:Seems like you've been working out a lot!
Marcel:Yep
Marcel:Boo yah! I'm the ultimate
Me:Seriously a stupid fish chummer?!
Sophia:That was the only available level for me at this moment
Me:Sure it is 
Me:You want a flirt don't you?
Sophia:Yep and I want to meet someone new and be friends with them , then play with my daughter Violet
Me:Interesting
Me:Get out of here you stupid gypsy matchmaker NOBODY likes you
Sophia:Whats wrong with Kelly(Love) the matchmaker?
Me:I just added Downtown today and now she shows up. This matchmaker has another thing COMING
                                                          Me:Dude your quitting your job
Marcel:Why I like my job?
Me:If you want to become Head of SCIA quicker I suggest you shut up
Me:Wow! you 2 have 2 bolts but seem to be very in love with eachother
Marcel:Yes indeed :)
Me:Dude you aren't gonna go to Downtown
Marcel:Stop calling me dude!
Me:Sorry
Me:Of course you have NO bolts with Edward since your a popularity sim while he's a knowledge sim
Me:What did you name the baby girl?
Sophia:We named her Facha Bella
Me:Why is she elf-eared?
Sophia:I don't know
Me:Time for an updated family tree

3 comments:

  1. Sophia is elf-eared, too, as soon as she turns into an Elder. Her new baby has obviously inherited the ears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you tell the story ^^

    ReplyDelete