Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Capp Family Part.1

                            I said I would do Goneril's family but I changed my mind
                             Consort- Earn 100k- Shouldn't be that hard
                              Tybalt - Become Hall of Famer
                               Juliette - Become Captain Hero
                                 Hermia - Become Education Minister
Before I saved right after Juliette and Romeo went steady the game generated a completely different photo but when I saved the game generated this terrible family photo(see above)



                                          Tybalt finds out that he could be mean to Romeo in all sorts of ways...
                                            As it becomes dark out I scroll to the graveyard and apparently the kid's                                                daddy Caliban is buried here...

                                                   And the kid's mom Cordelia is buried in the master bedroom along                                                       with Contessa
                                                    Clickable thumbnail
Tybalt's personality states that he is 2 nice

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite Veronaville families. You'll see a lot of ghosts- getting a 'scared to death' Sim isn't hard in this house. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! :) and blogging is so boring

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen this family a lot, but never played them myself

    ReplyDelete