Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bianca Monty(1) Before New Laptop....

This is my first Sims blog!
I'm really excited to do this
My Sims2 was freezing today and so I didn't get to 'print screen' any thing but again I'll use my recent notes also I have off tomorrow and Friday so I'll try to post the best I can. NOTE :I only have the double deluxe installed but also have apartment life and teen style
In residence are :
Bianca , her husband Kent (Capp) and their kids - Twins Phoebe and Adrian , Jordan , Samantha , Avah and Anthony

Anthony and Avah enjoy Hot dogs and champagne for breakfast outside .
While their sister Phoebe is dating Ralph Enriquiez


Meanwhile Veronaville's 'cutest couple'
Bianca wants more babies . give it up Bianca you already have six kids
Jordan set the house on fire while stuffing his face . but luckily everybody was saved
Phoebe gives her mom a hug after the fire was extinguished 

Phoebe realizes that her and her cousin Hermia are wearing the same outfit(well sort of)
Highly outgoing Jordan comes home from school
Phoebe gets upset when Samantha (or was it Jordan?)  is trying to play a game of 'punch me - you punch me'

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first Sims2 blog! With such a large family, there is always something going on, never boring, I guess :-)
    Still no reply from EA support about your problems with the expansion packs?

    How can I follow your blog? There is no "follow" button I can see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! and no I didn't get in touch yet and I'm going to adventure land with my family tomorrow so I might post depending on how much I feel dizzy after going on the Frisbee several times . and I think you're supposed to press subscribe to follow the blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely family Bianca and Kent have. Congrats on your first blog- I shall follow it.
    I can't access my own as I can't sign in and Google are making it really hard to reset my account. So no updates from me until I figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love TS2 blogs. Thanks for telling me about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot dogs and champagne sound like a somewhat odd breakfast choice :)

    ReplyDelete