Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Burb/Goth test gameplay

Another genetic experiment. The whole point of them is to make your sims have kids to see what they look like then exit the lot without saving.
Lucy is at uni and Melissa(Cassandra and Don's daughter) and Alexander Goth are on the lot right now because they are dating Jacqueline and Joseph. Luckily I have SimsBlender already on the lot since I uninstalled the game many time, the object was already in my downloads backup(All downloads backup) and used the 2nd N001 from when I uninstalled the game a second time(Jan.26)
Allright, so I age 2 of the kids up with SimBlender and the Goth kids to adults
                                         Then I use SimBlender to get Melissa pregnant by Joseph.
It's twinsies, named Gemini(She is a pisces) and Juno(He is a libra)
                                           Jacqueline gets pregnant by Alexander(Once again, used SimsBlender)
                                           And has twinsies also named Aella and Lucina
                                           


Melissa had another set of Twins named Hercules and Aurora.
Alexander decides it's time to propose to Jacqueline(She looks so much like her mom. Doesn't she/)
Joe does the same
And now my work here is done!
*FAMILY TREES*



5 comments:

  1. An eventful day for the family, thanks to SimBlender ;-)
    Melissa looks so much like Cassandra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Sim Blender. I have never used it. Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like an action packed day! I've not heard of the SimBlender either, where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I'm 4 years late: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=20.0

      Delete