Friday, May 22, 2015

Anthony and Brianna's family Part.1

                                             
                                     Anthony:I saw this bastard named Elmer Miguel smooching Lily
                                      Brianna:Elmer is a better choice than what David(Ottomas) was for Violet
                                     Anthony:In the meanwhile , our youngest Alonzo and Gabriella had                                                 their birthdays to children and became wonderful kids with a passion for                                               art
                                   




                                         Brianna:Then Hannah headed off to Le Tour , thinking that she could                                                   have 20 pet best friends
                                                 
Anthony:Our beautiful daughter Mercedes discovered a star and wants to be a business tycoon
Brianna:I have high hopes for her , Ella , Olivia and Facha Bella
Anthony:What about Ant and Oliver?
Brianna:Them too
Anthony:I might transfer the restaurant to Olivia since she has a desire for 5 top-level businesses and this could be a big start for her
Brianna:Then Gabriella and Alonzo aged to teens
(I forgot to snap a birthday cinematic for Alonzo)

Anthony:Gabby wants a big family like me and most of my family. Also she likes men who wear jewelry and are good cookers and dislikes men in formal attire.
Brianna:Alonzo likes fun things. Also he likes fat women , women who can speak really good and dislikes women that has purple hair,etc.
Mercedes: Can I go to H&M Sim City?
Brianna:If you take your younger siblings with you too
Anthony:My life is great , I have a loving wife, 15 kids and I'm the richest person in Belladonna Cove


Brianna:Our youngest son found a girl
Anthony:I'm very proud of him
Anthony:Flowers are my favorite thing in the world
Gabriella:Zzz
 Brianna:You can not sneak out with Lilian at 1 AM
Alonzo:Fine , I'm sorry
Brianna:Now go to bed because I am very dissapointed with you
THE NEXT MORNING
Alonzo(out loud): Why doesn't she like me?
*ODD PIC OUT*

6 comments:

  1. 15 kids! Wow, you truly are a baby machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabby looks the most attractive, or possibly Lily! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, nice family! But I notice those black squares. That issue can be solved. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik it's crazy but lets say Brianna is going through a midlife crisis(5 days from elder with 23 kids) and let Anthony have all the kids he desires(they broke up irl a month ago) ��

    ReplyDelete